close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Done for the year

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CPTN.CROWN, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Well after a long debate im officialy throwing in the towell :( Im glad we hit griggs instead of the pier's up north. Fished for probably 4-5 hours. Must of casted 2000 times. And now i cant hardley move. Looks like someone has beat the crap out of my back. Very swollen, bruised, and looks like welts all down my lower back. I know its from fishing, cause it didnt look like this saturday morning. I got some fresh s-eyes in the freezer that should hold me till febuary. Anyway good luck guys the rest of the season, ill be on the couch wishing i was fishing. Im also thinking of changing the name to couch camando :p

2. catking

catking Banned

That's the reason you should have came down to carp fish with the carpers ;) Ya sit in a chair and don't have to cast.......... 2000 cast is a whole season for most catters/carpers , heck that's about a decade for DA KING !!! :D .... Heal up buddy............. CATKING

3. The thought of catching something and not being able to eat it doesent sit right with me :D I had every intention on coming down, but since i havent caugt more than 10 s-eyes this year, Ive still got the bug :cool: Im just praying now for a fast recovery, and ice in febuary. Afterall i just baught 2 st croix ice rods, and got a brand new fl-18 that needs to be put to use this season!

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Sounds like you need to get out on someone's boat and do some trolling! Let the boat do the work!

5. We were thinking about trolling alum! The only thing is I hate to be the one that calls the day cause my back hurts. I would rather not risk it being out bouncing on the water all day. Plus im not driving much do to feet and legs going numb, so i got to have someone pick me up. Then if in 2 hours i got to go, dont want the guy pissed off cause i cant take it anymore!

6. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

man, im sorry to hear about your back.....that really sucks...

7. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

yeah...jason's done.. he's doin the cyber-fishing thing now.. should have come down to the scioto like i told you to dooood..

8. Your just jealous cause you aint got it. One day you will start fishing for a game fish :D :D :D

You ever seen someone back look like mine :confused: :eek:

9. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

its still cracks me up see you lost the fish just like in the real world tho..:D ya better stick with the real thing buddy..;)
    and yeah, my grandpa's back look better than yours..lol.. maan.. i can definitely feels your pain today..

10. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

take care of your back at all cost, you don,t want to end up like me.....if your getting the numbess in your leg and foot than you have a bulging or heriated disc that is pinching the nerve and from casting you more than likely aggravated it and made it worse.........theres not a whole lot you can do at this point try an anti inflamitory.....before my back got as bad as it is now when it would act up i could take the anti inflamitory and by the next day as good as new but sadly i,m way beyond that but maybe your not....good luck........ and being in a boat might make it worse so think about that before jumping in...........i havn,t yet excepted the fact that my fishing days may well be over well at least the way i,m used to fishing anyways i just deal with it day by day but the bad days are way out numbering the good days 5 to 1.......i,m going to see a nuresurgeon this month to see if there is even an option for surgery left for me i,ve already had to doc,s who say they wouldn,t even consider operating on my back again.....please take care of your back.................. :cool:

11. been real busy...will give you a call this week...

12. shadowman ive got 2 discs that are torn in half. surgery will be in 2 weeks. Actually this time in 2 weeks ill be on my way to being painfree, or not as much pain as im in now. I would recomend trying to get in and see Dr Janet Bay. She is one of the best in the state, but it will take a while to get in and see her. she is going to cut out the 2 discs, then fuse bone inbetween vertabrea, then reinforce with rods. thats my only option.

13. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

good luck, i also have 2 disc already taken out and not another two with a total of 5 bulges between them anong with some other stuff, thats why they want to see if i can even have a fusion which right not they don,t think so..........good luck with your surgery and i will send a prayer for you......... :cool: