close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Donation

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Portage Lakes, Apr 12, 2004.

1. Portage Lakes

Portage Lakes OGF Member

To The New Site,

Great job everyone. I sent a little donation via your PayPal link to help get everything going.

Cheers,
    Portage Lakes.........

2. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Thank you very much, it will go to good use!

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Thanks Portage!!! Your on top of our list. I hope we are everything you expected and lots more. Roger did a first class job. And he's still working on it! Thanks god he around. He sure made my day. THANKS ROGER, for the 100th. time :p

4. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

5. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Portage Lakes...Welcome to the site and a great big THANK YOU!

6. Same here !! We are really hoping that this will be the best site ever. We have a lot of great members now and more are joining every day.

Hope to see you at some of the outings this year!!

7. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Okay, *I* didn't do a first class job. Your DEVELOPMENT Team did a first class job. I'm not going to say it again, this isn't a *me* thing. Your Development Team worked hard and will continue working hard to make this the best Ohio fishing site on the Net, and all of YOU, our community will benefit and make OGF the best it can be!

8. catking

catking Banned

Thanks alot Portage Lakes. This site will grow fast, it has GREAT people behind the scenes. Believe me, alot of hard work is still being done. The Developement team has 15 members that all have worked on this project,in one way or the other. I'm still excited about this. Thanks again!! CATKING !!!

9. sporty

sporty OGF Team - Charter Member

Thanks Portage Lakes!!

Thanks as well to every single member that has signed up!!!

-Jeff

10. ok...ok...your welcome....enough already!!!....i NEED A NEW HAT AND STICKERS.PLEASE ,,,,THANK YOU...THANK YOU,,,,,my parrot keeps poopin all over my old one....whats wrong with this picture....heh heh :D :D :D

11. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Now that is A-1 style Portage! Thanks! :D

12. Thanks Chaz! You da man!

You getting anything out at Portage? The crappie bite has slowed a bit at Miller, but they're staging other places too!

Later buddy.

Carl