Ohio Game Fishing banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
'Super Moderator'
13,068 Posts
Have never shopped at Costco and quit dealing at Dicks when they went anti gun.
See exactly two on the list that I do business with that I didn't know supported anti gun policies.
One is easy to eliminate and was considering eliminating it anyway for other reasons. Seeing it on the list just sealed the deal.
The other...AT&T is going to be a bit more difficult cause as far as I know, where we live there are no other landline choices for phone service in our area. Cell service here at the house...for the most part, is very sketchy at best during clear days to non existent when cloudy/overcast.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Oh NO ..... Not Sara Lee.....no way I’m giving up my Pound Cake
Sara Lee is processed with crapload of preservative and frozen.:eek:
You can easily make your own with real butter. Taste it and believe it!!

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Guess I will sell my Yum Brand stocks. Other than that only one I go to is Auto Zone like twice a year.

·
Banned
2,666 Posts
Only three or four, on the list. We own stock in three of those. And we have used our vote to make a difference. We had researched Comcast,and Frontier, both communications stock. Attended with a majority of sportsmen, and gun owners. Frontier declared bankruptcy, just recently. We sold off all our shares, along with many thousands of others. However gun rights were not the only issue. But it did play an important role. The same thing with Pacific Telecoms(Telesis) ,a western communications company split from Ma Bell. Citizens of California and surrounding States, along with share holders, boycotted their anti gun control agenda. They are no longer. Actions do make a difference. BTW, check out your pet food maker.

·
Registered
16,935 Posts
No more catch&release for me.........

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Truth is I thought I get a lot of flask in the stores but it's the other way around....more compliments. :cool:
Maybe try Marc.:D

Now Auto Zone gonna get dropped for sure but I wished I knew that one beforehand.

·
Registered
16,935 Posts
Burgerking????? Thats the only fastfood burger i'll eat.
Well, i gotta say goodbye to the king.
Bone headed libtards.:mad:
Did they ban guns in the drive through?

Reactions: 27482 and $diesel$
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.