close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

does your body have a better half??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ezbite, Nov 10, 2017.

1. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

tonight i looked into the mirror and said to myself "damn, that beard is starting to look good" and it is, getting nice and thick, on the right side its nice, but the left is kind of less longer, i can see the difference in fullness. i haven't trimmed anything, i'm growing a beard, just letting it go.. there's other things i've noticed, my right eye is much more focused than my left, i hear better out of my right ear (but that's because of 4 years on the flight deck im betting) there's more, but i ask, do you think you have a better 1/2 of your body?? some say its just because i'm right handed, but that doesn't explain the hair growth.

2. bobk

bobk

Oh boy. Walk away from the mirror. Get back to work!

Lazy 8, Ruminator, Tazmanme and 9 others like this.

3. I haven't looked in the mirror for several years now! Last time I did look, I didn't "recognize" the guy looking back at me so why bother looking at "degradation"?? Also, in HS, I was measured at 5'10" barefooted. At the doc's for a checkup this past summer, 5'8.5" with shoes on)! Incredible that people actually shrink over time! Gravity(sigh)??

ezbite likes this.
  4. Wow... you can sure tell winter is near....
    Same here but I would only share that with you. Don't tell anyone!

cane pole and ezbite like this.
  5. Which side do you drool on?

Ruminator and ezbite like this.
  6. My bottom half has gone to hell in a hand basket, lol

7. ezbite

Both..

Ruminator and Gottagofishn like this.
  8. Every time I look in the mirror I laugh. Both sides are equally funny.

Gottagofishn and ezbite like this.
  9. FOSR

FOSR name of Alex

Last time I looked in the mirror I was doing just fine.

posture.jpg

Just some asymmetrical nostrils

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    Rich B and ezbite like this.
  10. You could use some manly sunglasses.....

11. My body's better half is my wife......

Ruminator, backfar, Rich B and 3 others like this.
  12. I think maybe ol Ez had a stroke. That explains the left side issues and his strange behavior. Lol. Gonna have to get that checked out by the doc. Report back with any findings.

ezbite likes this.
  13. FOSR

FOSR name of Alex

Those are some really tiny sunglasses that Linda found. I could barely fit them on.

ezbite likes this.
  14. jrose

jrose

Nice glasses!

ezbite likes this.
  15. I was about to post the exact same thing to this thread. GMTA!

ezbite and Snakecharmer like this.
  16. buckeyebowman

buckeyebowman On the back 9 and loving it!

I saw something on TV years ago, probably 60 Minutes, that showed just how asymmetrical people's faces are! They would post a frontal shot of someone's face, run a line down the middle and fold one or the other half over to complete the face. Made for some really weird looking people!

I noticed long ago that the beard on the right side of my face is much finer and easier to shave than the beard on the left side.

And photographers have known for years about the "best side" of a person's face.

Ruminator and ezbite like this.
  17. JamesF

JamesF

Well that's just the opposite for me, the entire right side of my body is totally trash! My hearing is pretty decent, aside from having both eardrums ruptured, similar to you on the flight deck mine was four years of heavy weapons! I knew that it would catch up with me! Just not all of a sudden. Now when I look in the mirror, the guy is laughing at me! And he has this tattoo on his forehead"Dumb Ass". Yup that's me! !

ezbite likes this.
  18. ezbite

I knew I wasn't the only freak in ohio :eek::confused:

19. James F

James F Senior Member

You wouldn't happen to be a math teacher ? We had a Mechanical Drawing teacher, and a Geometry teacher, and a Gym teacher, and a Wood shop teacher at Timken High School:eek:.All had similar hands!

ezbite likes this.