close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Does Electroshocking Hurt the Bite?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BANDIT, Oct 3, 2005.

1. With mention that they were electroshocking on thursday night at CC (Caesar's Creek for all you Northerners :D) and totally getting skunked Sunday for the first time this year. It got me to thinking that when they do this does it effect the fishing? :confused: . If it does for how long? ALso what does it do to the shad? Does it drive them deep, maybe kill them, stun them and they get ate up by the bass killing MUSKIES (that was sarcasm for those who couldn't tell). When I was there Sunday I saw very little fish being caught and hardly any shad in places where they usually thrive. I know with all the knowledge on this site that someone should be able to provide me with an answer. :)

2. gstrick27

gstrick27 ITS BLUEJACKETS TIME!!!!!

yes, it will slow the bite in the area where the shocking was happening, but only for a day 2 at the most. try sitting on a big school of fish and seeing your whole day drain away as the shock boat movers closer and closer to the area your in, but they have a job to do and this kind of lets them know how the stocking programs are working or not working.

3. UFM82

UFM82 The one others want to be

I mean, what happens? Do the mosqitos even quit biting? We all know there are no fish in CC.

UFM82 ;)