close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Does anyone know

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by streamstalker, Jul 29, 2007.

1. streamstalker

streamstalker deleted

who makes this lure? I have had this one for many years and I don't see them in the stores anymore, and I don't remember who makes it. If you can send me a link on where to find one, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

2. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

I had a couple of those a few years back and I think they were made by Rebel. Good luck.

3. streamstalker

streamstalker deleted

It's not a Rebel. The lip is built into the bait itself. It is really a cheap molded plastic, but it has a good pattern and really vibrates and rattles and digs down where the rebels just seem to wobble sluggishly in comparison. It catches fish! I think I bought them at KMart. It is probably some obscure bargain brand.

4. silver shad

silver shad The Walleye Troll

Could be made by lur-jensen.

5. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Are you sure thats not a rebel? I have a few exactly like that one and i know for sure mine are rebels. One piece with the built in rattles?

6. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

On a side note, i cant post pics to prove it. :( They were in my tackle box that was stolen from my boat a few months ago. Sorry i cant help now.:mad:

7. search the web for Klawdad. It does appear to be a Luhr-Jensen

8. streamstalker

streamstalker deleted

Thanks! Now I remember and "Klawdad" rings a big bell! Silver Shad suggested Luhr-Jensen also, but their site has been down. Looks like it is back up now...because I just checked and that is it! Thanks again. BTW, it's a great lure!

9. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

Yep, definitely looks like the "klawdad". There are a few for sale on eBay if you are interested.

Attached Files: