close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Does anyone know of a Paylake, in Lewisburg... Off of St Rt. 503??

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by krystalp, Jun 24, 2008.

1. krystalp

krystalp ~Loven It!~

I just moved out here to Lewisburg, and were wanting to go fishing, but not wanting to go very far..

I have heard about it, just not sure of the name, my sis used to go, but i never been, and do not know anything about it....

I normally go to rainbow...(love the new owners) But its too far to go today.

Any help is better then none!!

Thanks!!

Krystal

2. BiteMyLine

BiteMyLine Just One More Cast

Hit up Twin Creek. Take rebel wee crawls, rapala, 1/8oz rooster tails (black, white, rainbow) AND THATS ALL YOU NEED. Good smallie fishing and some excellent rock bass and gills. And yes there is a paylake just south of Lewisburg. Take 503 south to Pyrmont and hang a right(west) and you can't miss it. Right beside the road about 1.5 miles off 503, right hand side of the road.

3. krystalp

krystalp ~Loven It!~

Yes. Pyrmont....Thats the road i was thinking of... but couldnt think of the name of it...

Was, poss. thinking of going to Twin Creek as well.. just wasnt sure how the waters was today, as i have a 7 year old daughter that will be going with me as well....

And also thought about going to Crystal lake. in Eaton, That sits right behind Beech Street, i used to live right off of there, but wasnt sure how they are hitting right now.

I know they used to have some really nice Cat's, Carp, Trout, Gills, and some nice Bass as well... but thats been 5 or 6 years...

But thanks for the help.

:B :p Krystal:p :B