close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Does anyone have the Diawa LC linecounters PLEASE!!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by K gonefishin, Sep 14, 2004.

1. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I have two of the older model Diawa Great Lakes LC 47's and really need two more to match what I have I just want all 4 of my Dispsey rods and reels to be the same, I would pay up to 80 dollars a piece depending on how old they are maybe someone that wants to get the new SG47 will part with there old one. Please if you have them, for an extra 15 you can get the new fancy SG's .... let me know thanks guys

2. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I have two of them. They work like brand new. They are spooled with 30 lb Fireline. I bought them from another forum member last year (I don't remember who). I spooled them with new line, and only used them once. I would be willing to part with them.

Call me on my cell, and we'll discuss the transaction details.

330-801-1758

Steve

3. paco

paco

0   0   0

i have one i would let go for half what u offered . i bought it for muskie fishing and wasnt happy with the gearing . i'll have to look for it . if you want it let me know paco355@aol.com

4. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I will be in touch with both of you today after work..Paco how do I get ahold of you do you have a cell phone? let me know

5. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

0   0   0

K Gone,
    If you don't get the three of them and the guys are still willing to part with them, I'd be interested in one so I can set up a lead core outfit. PM me if this is doable.

Thanks

6. K gonefishin

K gonefishin Eye Slayer

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I actually only need two but will take all 3 seeing that Paco will let one go for 40 bucks I will be calling Steve from the lake tonight to figure out what he wants will let you know.

7. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

0   0   0

Thanks, I appreciate the response.

8. paco

paco

0   0   0

i sent ya a private massage . :)