close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Does anybody know what hoover looks like

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by stilesp, Jun 17, 2004.

1. stilesp

stilesp Fishin Alum

I know I know Shake I'm supposed to be at tappan on Sat. but I just can't make it. So I'm looking for a place to fish Sat. with my dad and it looks as though alum is out of the question since they are having the big festival. Can you get a boat on hoover and does it look like chocolate milk?

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Hahaha!! You're learning ;)

Did you put a 9.9 on the Lowe?

3. stilesp

stilesp Fishin Alum

Not yet I guess we are just going electric.

4. Fishy

Fishy

Sounds like we're in the same boat so to speak. I have a '91 17 ft. Lowe fish/ski without a kicker motor. I have a Johnson 115 and trolling motor but it's hard to cover much of Hoover with the troller and sometimes I like to troll for saugeye. Just wondering what Lowe you have? I've priced some new 9.9 motors and it's a little over budget for me so I'd like to find a good used one.

Good luck fishing

5. stilesp

stilesp Fishin Alum

I have a 90 Lowe 160 with a 40hp johnson. My dad may bring his little 6hp to push us around a little if we can rig it for this weekend.

6. toad

toad geriatrics supporter

If I was you I would launch at Red Bank It would be one of your best bets with the high water. Stright across the lake (in front of lake of the woods) are some flats that have had some active eyes as of the past couple of weeks. If you need more info PM me and I'll send you some gps numbers.