Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fishin Alum
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I know Shake I'm supposed to be at tappan on Sat. but I just can't make it. So I'm looking for a place to fish Sat. with my dad and it looks as though alum is out of the question since they are having the big festival. Can you get a boat on hoover and does it look like chocolate milk?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sounds like we're in the same boat so to speak. I have a '91 17 ft. Lowe fish/ski without a kicker motor. I have a Johnson 115 and trolling motor but it's hard to cover much of Hoover with the troller and sometimes I like to troll for saugeye. Just wondering what Lowe you have? I've priced some new 9.9 motors and it's a little over budget for me so I'd like to find a good used one.

Good luck fishing

·
Fishin Alum
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a 90 Lowe 160 with a 40hp johnson. My dad may bring his little 6hp to push us around a little if we can rig it for this weekend.

·
geriatrics supporter
358 Posts
If I was you I would launch at Red Bank It would be one of your best bets with the high water. Stright across the lake (in front of lake of the woods) are some flats that have had some active eyes as of the past couple of weeks. If you need more info PM me and I'll send you some gps numbers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts