Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for information on seasonal docking fees on erie.anywhere from hotwaters in lorain and east.thanks.

Sent from my LGL55C using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
927 Posts
It varies by boat length, whether you want power and water, floating docks or stationary docks, secure marina with pool or more of an open access. There are many factors that you will have to decide what you want or need that can make a seasonal dock rate range from $500 up to $2500 range from my experiences when I've had boats that weren't easily trailerable. Your best bet is find an area you like best and google local marinas near there and compare their rates listed on their websites then go check the few out that you narrow your choice down to.

·
assassin
233 Posts
Vibe- go to http://geowake.marinas.com and type in lake erie marinas in the search box and get listings for most marinas on the lake from E to W. Pick your fav loc and see what's available. Personally,have been at Geneva State Park for 18 yrs. plus you get a 10% discount with a Golden Buckeye card. They also have trlr. storage Dave (Assassin) cuy.falls

·
Registered
598 Posts
I dock at Forest City, pay $1800/year for a 27'. That includes winter storage, unlimited use of the lift, keys for the clubhouse 24/7-all year round, lots of breakwalls for protection from the storms (Sandy only got 1, and that one was already pulled and on the trailer), bunch of other amenities as well. Have to pay an Initiation Fee, but after that it's cheaper than Edgewater Marina was.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks.appreciate it!!!!

Sent from my LGL55C using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 6 of 6 Posts