close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Do You want to nite troll Erie?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shortdrift, Jul 20, 2005.

1. If you are interested in night trolling Erie during the week in the Cleveland to Vermilion area send me a PM.
    We would share all expense and the fish. Would leave the Medina area around 7PM and fish until 2AM or until the walleye quit biting. You would be required to help put the boat away when we get home. You don't have to be experienced but willing to learn, work AND STAY AWAKE.

2. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

looks like most of the cat gys are out,since they(except for me,lol) spend more time asleep,than awake :rolleyes: :D

3. SD what's up? I would love to get out with you one of these evenings,whenever I get the chance,I'll contact you.I haven't had much success so far this year in the CCM area,marking tons of fish each time out,but just can't figure them out.I'll get 2 or 3 each time,and that's it.I haven't trolled at night for them yet this year though,so maybe if I go with you,I'll learn something ;) .

4. when my pop had his boat on the lake , we would go out at nite and get them off niagra reef using cranks and rattletraps.great fishing at nite and sometimes a little creepy....lol

5. I had a PM reply from someone in Mansfield and somehow deleted it. :confused: Please reply again with your phone number.

6. Last year we trolled CCM area a few times after dark and did well a couple of times,but what a hassle when 2 rods get tangled :mad:.I would like to learn how you position your rods at night to avoid these insanities.My setup usually involves (2) rods with Dipsy's,and (2) rods with jets.By the way,I wasn't the one from Mansfield that sent you a PM,but I would like to get back with you and set up a date for some evning soon,maybe next week if at all possible.Would it be alright to bring along one other OGF member?

7. I wish I lived closer Ron..I'd go with you in a second

8. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Me too Ron......

I wish I lived closer......