close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Do women get crazier as they get older?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Wow, Aug 11, 2017.

1. crazy? not sure if that's the right word. I say they change, been with my wife 27 years and she used to bait her own hook, help me fillet fish, and cut up deer now those days are gone.i mean what is a guy to do?.....p.s she makes more money yearly than I do......so shes a keeper...lol

bdawg, the_waterwolf and Lazy 8 like this.
  2. bats in the attic, nutty as a fruit cake, crazy in ways men cant imagine, evil , you betcha lolol

3. Congratulations you found a unicorn.

4. I've been lucky so far. It's catching up though, can't walk as fast and get out of the way!!

Skippy likes this.
  5. Lazy 8

Lazy 8 Uncle Timbo.....commercial seed trader......

Guys, guys, guys, scooch your chairs up close here, Uncle Timbo is gonna give you some advice. I know you all tell your wives how much you love them, but when was the last time you showed them? I don't mean showed them with the timer on either. I mean take your time like you've hooked a Huskie Muskie on 10 lb test and you KNOW you've got to take your time with her or you're going to lose her. Huh? :)

ress and Snakecharmer like this.
  6. Wow

Wow Will Yak For Food

Thanks for your input, kayak1979, this is some very valuable data, very scientificy. I will add this to my database and collate the facts.--Tim

Girl Sm.jpg

the_waterwolf likes this.
  7. No matter how hot they are someone somewhere is tired of there sh't. Theyre all crazy every single one of them

8. baitguy

baitguy catchin my own bait since 1958

I think that's a very accurate assessment ... my lovely spouse of 27 years can be ornerier than I ever get if she doesn't get things the way she wants ... she's been a great mom and in many ways a good partner but as we all do she has her faults that she doesn't recognize as such ... she can be a big time hypocrite and doesn't like being called on it ... she'll never admit it but I'm sure she thought that after a few years I'd "see the light" and be the guy she wanted to mold me into, unlike her first go round, who I never met but can understand some of his frustration ... when that hasn't happened it pisses her off ... I've mellowed considerably in those years but have the same standards and ideals as when we met, which are basically pretty high, but haven't changed a whole lot and she just can't understand how it is I haven't "grown up" and seen things her way ... of my dozen or so closest associates, only 2 would say they don't have major differences with their spouses, and that's probably about the right percentage ...

9. There are two ways to handle women
    1. does not work
    2. does not work

Willyfield and baitguy like this.
  10. as a friend of mine used to say "women are like coffee, with age they become cold and bitter"
    just sayin....

Shortdrift and Snakecharmer like this.
  11. I,ve been married 41yrs ,and I have no complaints. I,d do it all over again. in a heart beat. guess I,m one of the lucky ones.

linebacker43, T-180, Rich B and 3 others like this.
  12. This December it will be 47 years together and I to would do it all over again. Funny we were born 4 days apart at the same hospital. Guess we were made for each other.

Snakecharmer, jmshar and cement569 like this.
  13. Lazy 8

Snakecharmer likes this.
  14. MuskyFan

MuskyFan This year is flying by too fast....

Posed this question to my wife. She replied that they are born that way, it's always with them. As they grow up and mature they realize they don't need to keep a lid on and can let people know how they feel. They get tired of the crap said to them or put on them and learn to stand up for themselves. She says it's normal, we're the ones who think they're crazy. lol

15. ress

ress

At work she is the "Boss". At home I have to remind her she is not at work. Sometimes it gets heated. I have to step softly until it sinks in, then we're good! 31 yrs. and counting....

fastwater and cement569 like this.
  16. Lazy 8

Me an the ol' lady been married 30 years and we still use vaseline....
    We put it on the bedroom door knob to keep the kids out.
    :p

T-180 and fastwater like this.
  17. ress

ress

Married 30 yrs and still have little ones? Put it away, lol

18. buckeyebowman

buckeyebowman On the back 9 and loving it!

Either they will change, or they will try to change YOU! My buddy's wife gripes constantly whenever he goes hunting or fishing. He tells her he's the exact same guy that she married, so get over it already!