close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Do women get crazier as they get older?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Wow, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Wow

Wow Will Yak For Food

I'm pretty sure I'm not a sexist. But, Do women get crazier as they get older?
    What's your experience?

LipstickSM.jpg

Saugeyefisher and Saugeye Tom like this.
  2. No! They get meaner! And, that's a fact!

BURNIN DAYLIGHT, whal, T-180 and 5 others like this.

3. ^^^ THIS ! ^^^

...and yes, there are a few advantages of not hearing as good when we get older.;)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  4. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

I know for a fact, I'd never date nor marry a woman that appears that way. They bite don't they. LOL.

But yes, male or female both do. It's a maturation process. We get set in our way's and tend not to put up with crap. Anything other then that, maybe it's time to walk and say see you when I see you and don't make eye contact.

Saugeyefisher and fastwater like this.
  5. J2jm

J2jm

No, you just notice it when you get older.

6. Yep,they get meaner and my wife doesn't look at news

Masterbaiter66 likes this.
  7. Can't live with them but can't live with out them

8. Ya, they are all nuts!! Think ya found the perfect one, wait a while, they will change..Told my two boys..you think you want to get married..do yourself a favor...find a woman you cant stand, and buy her a house!!!

Saugeyefisher and cement569 like this.
  9. jmshar

jmshar

Ok I will be the odd ball here and say that I don't think woman get crazier... I am blessed each day I wake to see my wife and enjoy another day with her.. Being married to this woman for over 50 years and having a awesome Son has made my life complete... Think we both are just Crazier in love for each other the older we get.. I know I have been blessed and if she does get a little crazier it's ok with me.

toad, fishhogg, Rich B and 9 others like this.
  10. triton175

triton175 STX 206 Viper

I don't think they get crazier as they get older. I think they're born that way, the younger ones are just better at hiding it.

11. Lazy 8

Lazy 8 Uncle Timbo.....commercial seed trader......

Don't piss older women off. #1 they don't like being older. #2 it just doesn't take as much to piss em off. Seems they have a shorter fuse.

12. Agree with Triton, also believe most(all) women lose it when they realize they can't change a man like they planned on when they got together.

ress, jamesbalog and baitguy like this.
  13. Seaturd

Seaturd Catcher of Fish

I've been pretty lucky so far with wife no. 2. She doesn't understand my obsessions with b(o)(o)bs and fishing but she has learned to accept them.... she's crazy in a good way too.

Saugeyefisher likes this.
  14. Guys, you have to get in control! Women have a shelf life, some longer than others, Men typically are like whiskey, we get better with age.

Saugeyefisher likes this.
  15. Specgrade

Specgrade Wannabe Worm Drowner

After living with me for 17 years, my ex turned nuttier than a box of Nut Bars. Pretty sure I did it to her. My new wife, God bless her, seems to love me beyond the nuttiness.

the_waterwolf and fastwater like this.
  16. Lazy 8

Lazy 8 Uncle Timbo.....commercial seed trader......

Sounds like the honeymoon ain't over. There's always one way to tell,, when she comes in the bathroom to talk, when you're taking the morning constitutional, you can pretty much guess the honey moon's over. Sionara.