Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to hang and display some replica black powder revolvers that my dad had purchased. He kept them in their boxes locked in a gun cabinet. Obviously, safety is first concern but I'm not sure if these would fall into the category of a firearm?? He passed away in October and I am creating a sort of tribute wall in his honor and I have bows that he built and other hunting and archery items on display and would like to add these revolvers. Any thoughts appreciated.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
these may be non-firing replicas...so that may answer my own question. I don't have them here with me will have to check them out

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe that's why my mom said she never recalled him taking those to the gun range:unsure::)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a few black powder pistols as well and have put them on display, I made a small wood cabinet and stained it in dark walnut, I used small J hooks to hang them with inside the cabinet, then I covered the face with thin Plexi glass, really made a nice display piece in the living room.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going to call Cabela's for confirmation... But I'm thinking these are not non-firing replicas.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts