Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone give me directions to some launches in or near cleveland. I drive through Cleveland to get to vermilion or huron, and would like to try closer.

The crib, edgewater, or 172.

Thanks in advance

·
useless poster
8,804 Posts
e 72 is the martin luther king exit, go north and then west on n.marginal rd. edgewater is tricky . you have to get on from the shoreway and it only has entrances on e49 n of detroit rd. or west blvd. or you can hit the shoreway from 90 just b4 dead mans curve.

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,465 Posts
Straight out from Edgewater 3 or so miles, it's enormous you can see if from 72nd too on a semi clear day. If you put in at 72nd motor out past the lighthouse and look to your NW you will see it if you want to fish the crib I'd do edgewater it'll save you gas... Hettfield put a picture of it up a day or two ago, someone posted really good directions on how to get to edgewater as well.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Three Cleveland area ramps can all be accessed off the West Shoreway (Edgewater) or the East Shoreway (Gordon Park/East 72nd. and Wildwood Park).

Info on Edgewater Park, Gordon Park/East 72nd st. and Wildwood can be found at:

http://www.ohiodnr.com/parks/parks/clevelkf.htm

These three locations together are called "Cleveland Lakefront".

If you need specific directions, PM me.

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,465 Posts
Not long they have many launch ramps, you might wait 10 minutes but you have to rig anyways before putting it in. I'm there 2-4 days per week I really never have any trouble.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts