close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Directions to the get togather!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shadowman, Jun 3, 2004.

1. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

hey guys someone give me directions to get there from pittsburgh, i may just be able to make the event and would like to bring my wife, is this just a guy thing or family?????? like i said i may be able to make it as long as you don,t mind a PA boy amongst you...................lol.............and do i need to bring anything? fill me in ok.......thanks all................. :cool:

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Tom:
    Sure hope you make it over. We'd be glad to have you. Like Shake said bring the family and can goods. That's the cheapest fun you'll ever have. We have lots in store for everyone that makes it. The members will make it complete, we're just the workers. This site is for our members to enjoy and we're doing everything possible to make sure of it.

4. Don't worry, you won't be the only one, lol.

Barry

5. Rt 22 west from pittsburgh to Cadiz take 250 north/west goes right to tappen
    not bad road either and keep them Brownie fans honest

6. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

thanks much guys............................ :cool: by the way what are steelers ?....lol.................... :cool: :eek:

7. catking

catking Banned

As a member of the OGF team, I here by ban ALL Steelers and Brown fans from the site........What , that's about 2 members???........ :p :p Come on over PA. guys and gals ;) be great to have you........ DA KING !!!