directions to moundwood

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by cubsfan, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Heading over to Indian Lake this evening I have never been out there. I will be taking 33west from columbus and would like to fish moundwood if open directions tips and conditions would be great. Thanks and you all have a happy new and safe new year.

2. Tennessee

Tennessee Team Stratos

i think pretty much moundwood is frozen but havent been up there in a while, looks like on google maps you take 33 to 95 turn right, take another right on 366, then left on 368, go around the bend and its the first park on the left, youll see a boat ramp and you can fish from either side if its not frozen

3. Thanks for the info, so fishing to either side of the ramp is the place to fish there?

4. best tip stay home!! Moundwood is not fishable yet.

5. Tennessee

Tennessee Team Stratos

i like the wall opposite of the boat ramps but I would take slims advice and stay home

6. Moundwood was open yesterday. I made the trip out but it was too windy to fish. Whitecaps in the channel.

7. Thanks, I went this morning around 7 one guy had already caught one. I missed several, left moundwood and went to gmr older guy was walking up with 4 nice eyes saw one more pulled just not on my line lol!