close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Directions to Griggs

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by HOTTFINGER, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Would someone please give me directions from interesection hiway42 and 33 to Griggs? Thanks in advance.

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Take 33 south, just south of Fishinger Rd. The first stoplight you come to, is Griggs, make a right. When you come down the hill, make another Right, and just past the parking lot you'll see the ramps on your left.

You're about 20-25 mins on 33 from where you're at if I'm not mistaken.

3. Take 33 until you hit griggs. Boat ramps are south of fishinger RD.

Or you can take 33 to 270, 270 south until you get to Fishinger/cemetery exit and head east. The road will curve a couple of times and will led you to Griggs.

4. Jared is probably right in that coming down 33 to 270 would be easier. Once you get off 270 at Fishinger/Cemetary Roads, go east and wind through a development called Mill Run. Once to pass the Columbus Fire Station on the right, you will drop down a hill and cross Fishinger Bridge. Look to your right, and you'll see the ramps. Turn Right at the stoplight just over the bridge, then right at the next light down to the ramps.

Eric

5. Thanks y'all, I appreciate it.

Bill