close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

direct tv

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ARGEE, Jul 21, 2004.

1. mine is out..i cant get on my roof..can anyone help?

2. Reminds me of a joke I heard when I was a youngster. Jack is stuck on the roof. Anyone want to help Jack,,,,,,,,, Well you know the rest of it....... LOL......... LOL..... Rich

3. i fixed it..unplugged it outside then connected it again..its on..thata be 70.00$ the man said...i saved 70.00 now what do i spend it on?more tackle?......lol......

4. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

Argee, I am a satellite installation technician. It sounds like you might have a larger problem if just "playing with it" fixed it. It probably will get worse over time and is not currently as good as it could be.

Since you are a fellow fisherman and OGFer, I will come by and take a look at it and fix any little problem you have as a courtesy. I am sure I have used or benefited from something you have reported before, either here, or my life as General Lee on that now defunct site! Leeabu let me know of your plight and he gave me a good deal on some old spinners, buzzbaits, and jigs yesterday. I also put in an order for some Leeabu "specials" of the Buzzbait variety in Mogadore patterns! I can't wait to try them out!

So PM me and will get together. I am local in Tallmadge.

5. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Wow..OGF in action! :D
    Thanks Doug!