close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dillon Lake

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by fishing_marshall, Jul 11, 2004.

1. I'm gonna be fishing and camping at dillon lake in early august. Any tips or fishing reports from there would be great. We are renting a pontoon one of the days and the rest of fishing will be from shore.

2. Dillon is one of my favorite lakes. It can be tough, but it's got a lot of deep water banks that i feel are very productive this time of year. You can get a pretty good lake map here on gfo. I say fish the deep ridges close to the deep banks. good luck...hang a hawg! but mainly, have fun

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

depends on what you're fishing for.places that rainer mentioned might be a good start from the boat.for banking,you'll be limited,but the upper end above and below the beach have possibilities,as does the lower end,near and alongthe face of dam,especially for cats.
    the spillway and river below the dam has lots of easy access,and will produce bass,crappies,flatheads,channel cats,carp,sheephead and saugeye,along with the possibility of a nice hybrid striper ;)