close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Digital picture HELP!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TxTransplant, Dec 5, 2004.

1. TxTransplant

TxTransplant Fishin Fool!

Hey All, I caught the fish of a lifetime today. Luckily I had the digital camera with me. Unluckily Archman wasn't familiar with it. Instead of taking a snapshot he took a short video clip! Does anyone have the capabilities or knowledge to take a picture off of this clip? I REALLY want a pic of this beuty! PLEASE HELP!

Gene

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Gene,

How big is the file? I can prolly capture frames off it...just gotta get the clip to me!

3. Let me know what camera you used and we can go from there...
    Most likely you can do an edit using the camera then send me or anyone else the smaller sized clip via email where a photo can be cropped with no trouble at all...

4. TxTransplant

1.84MB MOV format and a Kodak cx6330

I need an email address to send it. Also I no longer have it on the camera. The camera has been docked and it uploaded the pics to the computer. The crappy software that comes with the camera lets you edit pics (jpegs) but not clips (Mov). Thanx for your help. I emailed it to Ksu Flash to see if he can do anything.

Gene

5. ShakeDown

6. TxTransplant

Sent it Shake......thanx for trying!

Gene

7. oh yea...
    I've never heard of a MOV format but know of the following:
    WMV
    DVD
    AVI
    MPEG
    DVR-MS
    couple others that really don't work anymore and there may well be others too I just don't know of them at this time...

8. ShakeDown

.mov is apple quicktime btw...

removed per user...sorry about that Gene!

9. wow, that is a really nice fish! man, i hope when i get to ohio you guys have saved some for me :D

10. HEY!!! YOU KIDS GET OUTTA MY SPOT!!! :D :D :D

Nice fish Gene!

11. hahahaa Carl...
    GREAT job Shake on the A/Q thats what my old dig cam used "DOH" [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. TxTransplant

Thanx Shake! Can you email those to me so I can have them on disk?

ace56@sbcglobal.net

Thanx alot!

Gene

13. ShakeDown

Sure thing man...just right click on them and "save as"...you shouldnt need to use email for em...if you cant get that goin, let me know.

14. What gives? All this talk and bragging about the big fish and we don't get to see it? What kind and size if you don't want mind me asking. (It is too late. I asked anyway.:D)

15. TxTransplant

Stealhead 30 1/2 inches 10.5 lbs.

Gene

16. ShakeDown

Edit out the background and repost if you can Gene...thats one of the prettier steelies I've seen...a lot of cool colors in that pig.

17. It looks like Shake had it up there but removed it. Anyway, nice fish!

18. There's some other pics from our day on the Chagrin report Txtransplant posted in the NE part.