close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Digital Map Making/Geographic Systems

Discussion in 'OGF Member Service Directory' started by Mushijobah, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

0   0   0

Does anyone need a map made? Does anyone need to portray a geographic region through a visual representation? If yes, I can help!

1. Hunting Properties
    2. Real Estate
    3. Fishing Locations
    4. Digital Pond Layouts
    5. Area Land Use
    6. And actually, pretty much anything you would like to display in map form!

I use ESRI's finest software!

GIS? Oh yes.

ArcMap? You've got it!

Just tell me what you think you would want to represent, and I will let you know how I will go about doing it! Pricing is pennies on the dollar compared to that of an established business....Why you ask? Because I do this for fun! I might as well offer my services to others though, right?

Shoot me some ideas!

Your friendly GIS technician,

Mushi
    PM me

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
  2. lilkev76

lilkev76

0   0   0

I am a fisherman always looking for places to catch fish, I would be willing to buy some if you did good coverage on inland lakes like ladue,,,west branch, milton, hodgeson and other local ones around here

3. Mushijobah

Mushijobah Urban Angler

0   0   0

Although I am not familiar with those lakes at all, I could look into rendering up some topographical maps of the lake beds and overlay fishing access information onto it. I'm guessing that is not what you want, but let me know!

4. fishnfool

fishnfool out4dabig1

0   0   0

sent you a pm also,Just wondering if I could get some overlay maps of the local river and stream locations and where they are related to roadways. please call me if you can help.Thanks Sean 614 419 3308