close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

did you have a good weekend?

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by leckig, Sep 19, 2005.

1. looks like we have all become a bit lazy recently, not too many reports. I did not do any carping recenly, how did you guys do?

Have a good week and do not work too hard :)

Greg

2. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

I did not make it out...been working 12 hr nights . I worked thursday-sunday, took last monday off(went fishing twice) and have been working since this past tuesday night.......BUT tonight is my LAST night, then im back on my normal sced. of 4 on / 4 off...YEE HAW!!

I will be making up for lost time this week for sure...tuesday-friday off....im ready for it!

Scott

3. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

the weekend was great.. we caught a bunch of carp and buffs.. this week its chicago waterfront trip.. should be a good one.. :)

4. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

5. crappielooker

we had an outing at eagle creek.. :)

6. Ladue was tired. I floated what appeared to be an active spot and could not get a hit. Trolling proved marginal for smaller and odd variety of fish. A large white perch 11 1/4 inches, a LM and a crappie the same length. The unscientific poll I took at the ramp concured w/ my findings. Hmmmm makes ya wonder.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Good to hear the EC gathering went good AK, Chicago Waterfront..man that sounds awsome...take some pics. to show us on your return...and good luck!!

Scott

8. crappielooker

i'm hoping to catch a few biggies up there this saturday.. i spend last weekend perfecting my tactics for the CCC.. needless to say, i'm fairly confident with what i'm going to use.. :)
    i'll be up there starting wednesday looking to perfect my strategies.. :)

9. and its still sucking dont ask i just need to get it off my chest