Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
The Original Hot Rod
6,732 Posts
I've kind of loosely kept up with this...something just doesn't add up...! :confused: Hopefully something will happen soon.

·
The Original Hot Rod
6,732 Posts
i'm inclined to agree on that.i haven't heard any further details,but i'm beginning to wonder if they ever got in the boat to begin with:confused:
You're right, Rick.
It's been 2-3 weeks now. They found the dog on land where the boat was circling...it just doesn't make sense...! That lake is not that big...something should have turned up by now. Again, hopefully something will break soon, so the familiy will know what's going on.

·
The Original Hot Rod
6,732 Posts
Well I certainly didn't suggest a scam...only that things aren't adding up with the time it's taken for any type of recovery. And yes. I initially thought the same thing about the elder man accidently going in and the son attemping a recovery. What I'm thinking is perhaps foul play by a third party. I just hope some closure happens real soon...!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.