close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Did something good today

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by catfishhunter1, Apr 15, 2004.

1. catfishhunter1

catfishhunter1 Doc's personal net boy

Went to Grandlake St Marys today with doc. We were in the search for shad so doc and lynn would have some fresh bait for there tourny. Anyways we were over by the marina and doc threw the cast net a few times then we both turn around and.... theres a freking boat that fell off the trailer.there was two guys standing there just looking at it, so me and doc go over and help push that heavy sucker back in the water. Found out they put the boat on the trailer and never hooked up the strap because the guy driving the truck didnt want to get his feet wet :eek: They didnt do much damage to the boat just broke the speed sensor. those guys got real lucky they didnt mess up more of the boat. If anyone gets out to the marina look for the skid marks on the concret ramps. oh yeah doc did take a pic :D

2. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Reminds me of the time at Clevelands E72nd St ramps.
    Dont know how they did,but a couple guys dropped a 24 ft boat right on the ramp.It landed on the skeg and the bow and flopped sideways!

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Catfish: you make me so proud Son, I almost cried with pride! :D Great deed you did today. I'll give you a gold star for that deed.

4. catfishhunter1

wooohoooo i got a gold star gosh dang im lucky to have u as my wanna be dad :D :D

5. catking

catking Banned

You can be my net boy anytime CFH1. The story touched me also......... :rolleyes:

6. Doctor

Doctor CJ Cat Attack Pack

We had a great time today caught shad, played Hulkster today for a couple of guys, felt sorry for them but hey i'm glad we were there to help, got some nice shad and this was the first time I have been on the lake that it was totaly flat and calm, still trying to figure out how to upload the pictures into my post?

You would think being a webmaster myself that I would know how to do this!!!

[​IMG]

Here's the guys looking at the beached boat. Man was that thing heavy, we were straining just to get it back into the water. I took this shot as we walked up to the boat.

[​IMG]

nice 16 inch Shad for the river, oh yea hog callin time!!!!

After 3 attempts success with the pictures.

Doc

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Doc you can either click on the manage attachments button below, "the pick must be rather small"..Or upload the pic in the photo gallery then click on the add attachment button above, pic can be bigger that way.

8. catfishhunter1

Doc the pics turned out good. I had to save the one of the boat :D I did feel sorry for those 2 guys. Im just glad that they didnt mess the boat up anymore than what they did.

9. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

I'll behave myself on this post lol. You helped someone and it didnt involve food or being a net boy. Wow we are proud of you. :D:D:D