close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dicks Sporting Goods

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Zfish, May 15, 2005.

1. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Hey guys. They were building a Galyans down here and they also redid the Dicks Sporting goods at the same time. Now they are shutting down the newly remodeled Dicks and moving everything into the Galyans building. For anyone interested its off of Fairfield Rd. in Beavercreek and they are running some deals like buy 5 lures get 5 free or equal or lesser value. I also seen a few left over ice fishing things like power augers (strike master lazer) that are normally like 350 bucks for 220. Figued some of you guys would like to know. :)

2. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Buy a whole bunch of good stuff Mike.

I know you'll have it all up for sale within the next year and I might be interested :D

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

kim,you beat me to it :D :D

4. Zfish

Kim I was going to send you a pm. I seen the power augers on sale and thought of you. I was looking for shanties which they only had the 2 person box style Viking and they had the clam something. It wasnt a full shanty more of a wind block. They did have FL8 and 18's but I havent seen the price on them. :) I was waiting on the remarks because I thought there would be a couple.

5. i thought dicks bought out all of the gallalayins stores

6. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Thanks for the info Mike!

7. Zfish

Dicks did buy them out.. but there are 2 stores within 1/4 mile of each other so they have to close one of them out :) They also brought a bunch of Galyans things into the store to sell out with the other stuff.

8. good one Kim!! hahahaa