close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dick's outdoor road show

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Phil Carver, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Just an FYI for everyone .

Dick's Sporting Goods on Sawmill Rd. is this weekends stop for the Outdoor Road show . There are many exibits that deal with fishing going on . There are many things for the kids to do as well . They can take a ride in a kyak , shoot some soft air guns , and many many more fun things for them to do . Come on out and bring the family . They will have a great time . There will be siminars up on the big fish tank that is similar to the HAWG trough . Make sure that you stop by the tent that I am set up under and say hello . See everyone there .

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Great day at the show . If you can , come on out . There is alot to do and many free items for the kids to take home as well as you big kids . :D Great siminar given today up on the big tank . What are you waiting for ? Come on out and have a great time with the family .

3. Titanium Reel

Titanium Reel Banned

I would love to. Problem is, I'll be fishing. :D :D

4. The family and I went lastnight after I got off from work, we were only there from 8-9.30 but we had a very nice time, lots of things for the kids to do and alot of good deals(my wife even enjoyed herself;) ) managed to use 3 more of the $10 off coupons on various items, I would probably go again today if I didnt have to work:(