dicks coupon

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by DaleM, Feb 4, 2008.

1. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Here you go guys- Thanks fishinjim:

[​IMG]

2. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!

3. If anyone tries this at the Chapel Hill and it works, let me know. They've stopped taking them saying that they are fake.

4. Try it at the Montrose store. I think they'd accept a 100% off coupon if you made it yourself with crayons.

5. oh yeah been waiting for this new set of solar bats coming my way

6. This coupon really couldnt have come at a better time, I have a sickness that causes me to buy tackle whether I need it or not:) plus there are some birthdays headed our way.

7. The eight does look kinda funny on the dates. Maybe it was just a bad scan. Oh well, hopefully it works for some of you.

8. fishingguy

fishingguy The Inferior Fisherman

I sure hope this one is on the level. That 8 in the 08 looks a little "fishy". Looks like exact same as last year. Post if anyone uses it sucessfully.

9. DaleM

They worked yesterday here in Columbus.

10. fishingguy

Cool, gonna try one today. Maybe start stocking up on some power pro.

11. fishingguy

Worked like a charm! Scanned it and went right thru. Endend up getting a daiwa heartland rod for 18 bucks. Another one tomorrow. They raised there prices of the stingers to 5 bucks! Gonna have to start my own paint shop.:)

12. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

13. fraud!!!

whats the link to the coupon?

14. fishingguy

The coupon is in the 1st post in this thread.

15. I just got a $10 off $50 purchase. Good until 4/30/08.
    Took the survey.

16. Its a great time to buy some fishing line. I used two coupons today, and I'll get 6 bux back from buying 2 spools of line. If you buy 4 spools you can get up to $12 back. Stren, berkley and others. That would set you back about 3-4 bux for 4 spools. Cant beat it!!!:D

17. BlackTip

BlackTip Griff

They are good at Mason store too. Thanks for posting this.

18. DaleM

Just to let you guys know, they still work great!! I used 2 today stocking up on tackle for the Crappie Tournament.

19. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

stupid question???? how do i get a copy of it???? save it in a file and print it from the file?

20. Did you go to the new Hilliard store???