close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

diawa line counters on ST CROIX rods for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by bountyhunter, Jun 5, 2008.

1. bountyhunter

bountyhunter

0   0   0

I have two SG 47 LC diawa line counters [gold trimed one;s] on 10ft ST CROIX RODS med heavy action , for geting the dipsies way out there. in great condition [ $90.ea for rod and reel combo] thats the price of just a rod. pick up in louisville ohio 44641 p/s I won;t sell just the reels .

2. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

0   0   0

Can you hold one for me? I won't be back home till the middle of next week. I promise to drive down and pay you cash.
    Are they in good shape? Well taken care of?

3. silver shad

silver shad The Walleye Troll

0   0   0

bountyhunter just wondering what kind of stuff do you have left.

4. bountyhunter

bountyhunter

0   0   0

stuff left, four diawa 27;s about eight trolling rods about a hunderd reef runners most new , about fifty mich spoons new , etc etc etc , come on over ,

5. Seaturd

Seaturd Catcher of Fish

0   0   0

I made a dent in his supply of goodies....:) All good stuff and well taken care of - wish i'd of had more spare cash....

6. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

seaturd u must of been the one that got there before i did because jim said that someone was there and spent quite a bit of money. just incase no one knows but jim is one heck of a nice guy and you cant go wrong with him.

7. Seaturd

Seaturd Catcher of Fish

0   0   0

Actually N1F I think I got there right after you did. Bountyhunter told me about the guy who spent the bucks too. I bought up a couple of trolling rods/reels and some reef runners.

8. bountyhunter

bountyhunter

0   0   0

rods/reels sold thanks.jim