close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

DH this week!

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by ShakeDown, Mar 7, 2005.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

10 of us from OGF are headed down to the holla this Thursday for one last dance with the float-n-fly smallies :D Staying at horse creek again, and the weather looks to be downright sexy.

Should be a GREAT trip, and hopefully between 10 of us, we'll have something to report back when we return!

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

We will report something back guys. Lets hope it's all about the big fish we caught. We'll be thinking about all of you while we're there :rolleyes: :D

3. Good luck guys, I'm sure you will have a great time.

4. Trips like this are where LEGENDS are born. And Shake is having labor pains!!!

Zero hour = 6AM Thursday...

5. My wife said I'm a living legend...............from the Stone Age! :rolleyes:

6. catking

catking Banned

Good luck to you all. Wish I was heading down, but somebody has to keep an eye out on these members :rolleyes: .....Take plenty of pics if possible !! THE CATKING !!! :cool:

7. Fletch

Fletch FishOn

I'm jealous of you guys that are heading down this Thursday. I have a month to wait!
    Good luck to you guys.
    Fletch

8. My trip is in twenty days!! :D

Good luck and right after you are done with your float and fly trip I hope they have warm temps down there and get the water there above fifty for my trip!

9. Fletch

Fletch FishOn

Our trip is a few days after yours redhawk... and I'm like you - I hope it warms up a bit.

10. i can't wait 63days an counting :D lol lol
    staying at cedar hopeing 4 a good time an alot of relaxing lol lol
    good luck guys drive safe an fish hard !!!!!!!!!
    mrtwister_jbo

11. good luck all OGF MEMBERS headed down the 10th of march catch a bunch of big smallies,but save a few for me in april. ha.ha.ha. baby bass :) :) :)

12. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

were legends are born and funniest pics are taken. cant wait. to tear up them smallies

13. BIGDAWG

BIGDAWG Team Bass Xtreme

I'll be down there when you are going. I'm leaving very early the 26th of March. Staying at Starpoint, where are you staying??? BD

14. I am staying at the State park. I will be fishing out of an an old gray Javelin F/S with an Evinrude 150.

Danny

15. Freeze

Freeze Cisco Kid

OH YEAH GUYS - always love the DH trips, means fishing is finally here after a long cold winter. 24 days for me...

Good luck guys!!!! Reported water temp is 45 so FNF should still be on....

Did you guys see the the Fishin Hole this weekend. Jerry was on DH lake with Bill ??? - the show was taped sometime in Feb. They did a little FNF and some jig fishing. But the lake sure looked nice... Man what a beautiful lake.

16. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Yeah I caught that Saturday morning...would've KILLED me to see that if I wasn't headed down soon. Was really cool to see the lake and technique on a show like that!

45 degrees...PRIMO baby :D Colder that stuff gets, the more they suspend. I just hope that warm front doesn't scatter them next mon/tues.

17. Fletch

Fletch FishOn

The current weather should make up for the short warm front we had. It looks like it's gonna be just right for you guys.
    I hope it warms up after you leave so I can use them spinnerbaits/cranks/jerks etc...
    Good luck guys.