close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Devcon-Walmart, retailers

Discussion in 'Tackle Making' started by Coon_Shark, Feb 17, 2009.

1. I was just in at Lowes, Home Depot, and 2 seperate Walmarts here in Columbus and none of them have Devcon on the shelves any more! All of them have gone 100% to Locktite.:mad:

I checked if there were any empty spaces for the Devcon to be re-stocked at Wal-Mart, Home Depot. There's no Devcon labels on the shelf stickers awaiting product-so it sounds like they are done carrying one of our favorites.

2. I saw the same thing in the Walmart near my house...

3. Sounds like a good reason for a boycott :) That's pretty serious stuff in our world. LoL.

4. Guys D2T is still available everywhere, it is just that Wal-mart isn't carrying it anymore, and you probably won't get it for $2. I heard the Harbour Freight has it for $2.59, however I can't confirm that. Here is a link to locate D2T in your area. I got this link from anoher site. just type in your zip code in the upper corner and it will give you your listing. http://devcon.com/products/products.cfm?brandid=1. Also I'm in the process of going to try e-tex lite. I'll see how that goes.

5. must not be made in China,,,they probably don't sell anything that is not maid in China

6. The Great 2009 Devcon 2 Ton Panic. Its an insidious epidemic that strikes panic in the hearts of all bait maniacs.:p

7. triton175

triton175 STX 206 Viper

I found some at Harbor Freight in Akron. Also ordered some from this place:
    http://www.hobbylinc.com/htm/dev/devs-33.htm
    TIGGER posted the link for this first and I'm glad he did. Got my order pretty quickly and the price was OK.

Brian

8. I've found a couple at Harbor Freight as well, but when I asked the sales associate she said that was all they had. So I checked the product number online, and it wasn't found. So I called customer service and the guy said it was discontinued there as well. Just what i heard, from HF customer service.