close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

dental surgery..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappielooker, Mar 8, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

well..got 6 of my remaining upper left teeth out yesterday.. he pretty much sawed them out along with some tugs.. yesterday i was feeling pretty good with no apparent swelling anywhere..woke up this morning and it is swellin pretty good.. and i'm hurtin like dawg... :(
    at least it isn't nice and sunny out..or i would have been pissed.. :D

2. I am going that route someday bro... Hang in there man...
    Had a couple (5) pulled because of a motorcycle wreck and then went to get an addition to my parcial and they tossed it out with yesterdays trash and that was a year ago and I am still without replacements grrrrrrrrrrr

3. smallieguy

smallieguy Smallmouth Please

Theres nothing worse then pain in the mouth. :(
    take care man, I feel for ya.

4. catking

catking Banned

Looking forward to seeing the new crappielooker :cool: ..........THE CATKING !!!

5. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i wont be finish with this for awhile yet.. still have the upper right to get rid of.. then its healing time before the rest of the stuff gets done..
    i'm already sick of this..

6. I hear ya bro...
    It cost more to get the teeth pulled out then to have them all replaced gezzzzzzzus

7. Quit your crying ya sissy :D :D :D :D :D

8. Ouch! Sounds painful. I had a bone graft done last year in preparation for 2 dental implants this year.... it hurt like hell!

9. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

tritonbill i didnt need to hear that it was painful. i have to have one of them installed once i get my braces taken off. my mother in law is a dentist so its a must that i get the million dollar smile too..
    sowbelly

10. catking

catking Banned

You gonna let the mother- in - law put surgical tools in your mouth PigBelly101 ??? JEEZE US, I could see DA KING'S !!! tounge being cut out for sure........... :cool: ........... THE CATKING !!!

11. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Hang in there dude.

12. Stampede

Stampede The Fish Feeder

Had eight uppers pulled yesterday, dentures put in.Doing good this morning.Hang in there.

13. catking

catking Banned

I feel for you guys.........Good luck Stampede and crappielooker ;) CK ~**~

14. OUCH is all i can say and if anyone knows my dentist he will tell ya im not a very good patient. My only words of advice is have the prescriptions made out before hand and have a trusted loved one go get them while youre in the chair. Nothin like waiting on some pain meds in Wal Mart while someones lil one is screaming. Not that that has ever happend.
    ________
    Portable Volcano

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011