Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
spent an hour and a half walking the delaware shoreline this afternoon caught alot of shorts before i found the right tree. Pulled around 20 10-13 inchers all on one side of a log in 6-8 ft of water. They arent all in shallow yet but fall is coming fellas. Blue and white was the ticket.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Damn right, fall is right around the corner, If anyone has a truck that will pull a boat to alum creek e mail me([email protected] Motor blew in my truck today got a boat and can't get it up the street five miles to the lake. Fishing buddy left for canada two days ago. Seriously you want to go out on the boat when the crappie starting banging hit me up asap. I work from home so I always got time, i just want to go fishin...

·
Registered
530 Posts
Do they usually draw Delaware down? If so when is it normally? I've missed the spring bite last few years and wouldn't mind trying the fall.

Sent from my XT907 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
323 Posts
Drawdown to winter pool starts Nov. 1 and finishes by end of Nov. If the dry weather continues the lake will start dropping sooner. Typical drawdown is 5 feet. Last years was 11 feet but that won't happen again anytime soon.
The Crappie bite has been decent for me the last 3 weeks. 5'-7' deep on wood along the river channel. Tubes under a bobber.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts