Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone Crappie fished Delaware since Saturday? Just wondered if they started to really turn on with all this nice weather we are having. Might head back up there on Saturday.

·
Double lunger
1,560 Posts
Been out twice since Saturday. The answer is No! still deep and still slow.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
yes, had someone go out to my secret spot Weds. caught 40 nice keepers. in half the time of the tournament.

·
Double lunger
1,560 Posts
Ying, I saw those guy out there. They were the only boat on the lake that day consistantly catching fish.

·
Registered
101 Posts
A buddy and I went out the night of the 5th. We fished from about 930 til roughly 1 am on the north end of the lake where a creek arm feeds in and an old bridge used to cross. We caught buckets of little white bass and 6 keeper crappie while we were there so it seems to me, especially in the morning/evening as the water is colder that they are starting to move up shallow. Oh, we were fishing in about 5-7 feet of water suspended at about 4 and a half. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the info - Ying sounds like your secret spot is not a secret anymore - So if you want to tell me I would be glad to still keep it a secret.

WoW may head to Alum instead.

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Way to go Mike Crappie commander and i are not going to show you anymore of are spots if you are going to let the world no about them. Super Secret right!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Went out this morning (10/8) for a 5 hr trip and caught 17 keepers (10"-12") and threw about 8 (9"ers) back. Also caught several small white bass. Water seemed alittle high but they were hitting.:D Be safe all and happy fishing to you !..Chad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts