close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Delaware Crappie Tournament

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by ABE, Mar 18, 2005.

1. ABE

ABE

Where do you go for the tournament? I signed up online and paid with paypal. I havn't gotten any confirmation or heard anything back since i paid a week ago. Do we just show up at the State Park on the 23rd or is there somewhere else we are supposed to go. I have read the rules several times and the only thing i see is for people who register that morning. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Abe

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Abe,

You are boat #17, and can view all of the pre-registrations in the sticky "Crappie Tournament" thread in the Longue, or by clicking this > http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23295

State Park on 23 (Marina) is where you'll want to go that morning to sign in. Obee's Deli is for those who need bait or have not pre-registered.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

3. AEFISHING

AEFISHING Crappie Freak

Could you tell me my boat number? I don't see a list but I may be blind.

Thanks.

4. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

look at the first page of the Crappie tourney post in the lounge.

The boat list is there.

Kim

5. ABE

ABE

Thanks. I noticed that we had a question mark for the type of fishing we will be doing. We will definately be in my boat if it matters. Thanks again, Abe

6. ShakeDown

Thanks for the heads up Abe. Only reason we want to know, is so others can see what the ratio between boat and bankers is. Looks like it's 100% boats thus far.

7. bones

bones blah-blah-blah

i dont have a boat so if i signed up it would be for shore fishing.with that saidmy question is can we drive around the lake?i dont fish for crappie but think this maybe fun.also we are restricted to the lake only correct?any ideas on how to keep a fish alive for such a long time?thanks
    bones :confused:

8. ShakeDown

bones,

Yes, you can drive around the lake, but you must fish above the spillway the same waters that are boat accessible. Keeping them alive, my guess would be a basket or portable livewell (cooler and a pump will work). You aren't required to weigh live fish, however you'll need to keep the dead ones for the frying pan.

9. bones

bones blah-blah-blah

thanks.i think im going to join up.