close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Delaware conditions?

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by KATCHASER, May 27, 2004.

1. KATCHASER

KATCHASER GOD Bless Fishermen!

Anyone know of the conditions on Delaware lake ? Lookking to go out Friday(stuck on the bank!) How high is the lake after the rains? Hope to get into some Kats and Crappies !! Thanks everyone.

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Beat me to it! I was going to ask the same thing...I'm headed that way Saturday myself...how bad is it fellas?

3. I'm headed that way this morning. I'll stop and check it out. I'll let you know later this afternoon.
    LoweBoat

4. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

All I know is the olentangy has been roaring everyday, so I would imagine they are releasing a bunch of water, my guess is that it would be fishable.

5. ShakeDown

Cool...thanks guys.

6. Well, I stoped by Delaware a little while ago. The docks at the launch ramps at Elmwood Grove and the marina are still 4' - 5' under water and the water is muddy.
    If it doesn't rain anymore and they continue to draw the level down it might be fishable by Saturday. Right now I'd say that's a big if.

LoweBoat

7. ShakeDown

Grrrr...Thanks for the heads up!

8. We went there last night. The tail water was not fishable since the dam is releasing water. In the lake, the water is muddy. We were heading for crappies, but ended with 1 channel, which was released, 'cause my wife does not like cats. Don't know crappie season has ended for this year. The rain just messed this whole thing so much!