close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Delaware/Alum

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by FishingDog, Jun 11, 2007.

1. I went to Delaware this past weekend did some camping and fishing and caugth some small crappie but that was it. Then went to Alum on Sunday, and did the same thing there. Where did all the nice ones go. I fished early on Saturday @ Delaware, went to all my favorite spots but couldn't find any keepers. Sunday on Alum I think I was just too late. I didn't start fishing until about 11:00 am. By the way, the minnies that I bought at the little corner store on Africa Rd. were the best I've seen this year, and they where very reasonably priced, and there were alot more in the bucket than I'd ask for! Any ideas as to where I went wrong on Alum? I really like Alum better than Delaware, due to water clarity and sheer beauty of the shore line. It kind of reminded me of some of the lakes in Kentucky and Tenn! Watch out for the raccoons @ Delaware, they know how to enter a tent even when the zipper on the tent is closed! The little bunger sold a loaf of bread in the middle of the night. Made my girl friend a little jumpy the rest of the night after we got it out of the tent. Keep em zipped high! LOL:)