close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Delaware 6-12-04

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Phil Carver, Jun 13, 2004.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Had a bass Tourny on Delaware yesterday . When we got there the docks at the ramp was about 2' under water . The water was pretty muddy also . The tourny was still held . :) The fishing was tough to say the least . It only took just over 4# to win . We ended up with 2 fish weighing 3.11# which was good enough for 3rd pl. . I would have never thought the fishing would have been that rough there . The water did come up at least 6-12" while we were out and I would have thought that the bass would have moved up real shallow , but they seemed to be deeper than normal .

2. Hey Hydrasport73
    I was there like you sayed it was very tough yesterday I think I would have had my limit only I forgot the chartruse handgerandes at home I think that thunderstorm didn"t anything !!!!
    I hope it gets better next week we have a club tournament there
    GOOD FISHIN
    JIGMASTER

3. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Jigmaster

I hope that the lake level goes down this week and becomes more stable for your tourny there . I heard that they have the ramps shut down today due to flooding . Good luck next weekend .