Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished it this morning but conditions got tough quick. Only managed 8 keepers in 2 1/2 hours. Caught a lot of short fish mostly black males but overall it was pretty disapointing they must have bit good yesterday evening before the barometer took a tun for the worst. Anyone else have any luck out there today?

·
Multi Species Angler
6,141 Posts
Pre-front windy days like this, I prefer to saugeye fish. The eye's should be puttin on a chomp at Alum today. I won't get out, but my buddy is gonna hit it this evening.

CG

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
Hi Crappie commander sorry to hear the crappie were not coperating or should i say the fine windy weather that seems to be everyday:( Next couple weeks going to be prime GOT TROLLING MOTOR REPLACED AND AM READY TO ATTACK!!:D Hey Sowbelly ready to try again!!! ;) Not sure if i will let you touch it though at least if there is another OGF Tourney!! Seeing how you are 2 for 2 on trolling motors puking during the tourney:D Critter is right on those Saugeyes they should be real active! Hope they are this weekend!!

·
Keep'n It Reel
1,543 Posts
Im game Slim, next time I'll bring the oars with me. Did the same thing tonight, left fish to catch fish. Did end up with a 13" 14" and one pushing 15", all on the long poles so you know what we were fishing. Something in the weather happened about 7 pm and they got lock jaw.. But I was watching the graph and they were thick on your normal spots. Sure beat sitting on the couch. Should be interesting to see what the BCC weights are this weekend.

Sowbelly

·
Registered
4,483 Posts
I was wondering same thing more females should be shallow. Glad got friend on some fish. :D Hope to hit them this weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts