close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Deercreek Res BASS

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by jigmaster, Jul 3, 2004.

1. My son and I went to deercreek today boy was it tough there , My son <AKA Bigbass hunter> caught 4 nice bass early and I caught 2 small bass and 1 nice crappie, Boy did I have to hear about that all the way home how he beat me HA HA!!!!
    The action was early then we struggled all day any one have any tips on how to fish this lake ??
    We are wanting to go down and try this lake again.
    I was thinking about using a crankbait made out some C-4 I think I might beable to find some then HA HA HA !!!!!!
    JIGMASTER

2. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

try the point area around the lodge and the 1st small slough area south of the beach with white spinnerbaits.i've usually done pretty good in those 2 spots.
    crawdad colored crank baits sometimes work pretty good around the rip rap in front of the harding cabin,especially if the water gets chopped up by boat traffic.it must stir up the crawdads and the fish start feeding when it happens.
    my younger brother swears by jigs in any of the stump areas on the whole lake and i've seen him do real well with them in the cove north of the harding boat ramp.
    good luck and i hope some of this help you out.

3. Hi Jeff thanks for the info we are thinking about going down monday to try our luck again I"ll let you know how we do THANKS AGAIN
    JIGMASTER