close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Deer & Turkey Expo

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by Flathead King 06, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

who all is going to be there this year? its march 20-22 this year, supposed to have a deer decoy demo by Gary Clancy who is a well-known outdoor writer... should be good

2. I might be going to the deer and turkey expo this year it would really suck if I couldnt make it though.

3. OSU_Fisherman

OSU_Fisherman Bassin' Buckeye

I'm sure I'll end up going!

4. Flathead King 06

Bricker Building
    Ohio Expo Center
    (State Fairgrounds)
    717 E. 17th Ave
    Columbus, OH 43211

http://www.deerinfo.com/ohiohome.asp

5. zcat

zcat

Do you need one or two days to see everything. And is it worth to drive 3 hours to get to show.?

6. I only live 15 minutes from the expo and really one day is good for me. A lot of good activities going on and cool booths to look at.

7. Flathead King 06

You can visit every both and do the walk through of the buck contest in one day... just depends on if you want to see any seminars or not... if you check out the website it gives a list of the seminars and dates they are held on...

If you've never been to one, I'd say you need to experience it just once... all kinds of booths and vendors set up to buy misc. hunting gear and all kinds of calls/scents... I like going to see the buck contest... but I only live 25-30 minutes away...

8. Flat head is right. I go every two years. I come from Cincinnati and it worth it to me and my friend agree also.