close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Deer/Game Cam's

Discussion in 'The Lodge' started by H2O Mellon, Jan 30, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I'd like to know what kind of game cam everybody has or has had. Here is my inventory: What does every one think of their. Likes dislikes, etc..... I havent updated my site: Hocking County Whitetails in a while. It is still the basic shell that it was in Dec, when I created it. I am thinking of setting up a "Friends" section. If anyone would like for me to post their pics, please send me an email or call me, or PM me. It's a neat way for other people to see what you have!

4 Stealth Cams- (1 got stolen)

1 Moultrie Game Watcher

2 Moutrie Game Cam II's (sold 1, 1 new one on the way)

1 Buckshot 35

2. are you selling these camera's? If so how much for the stealth.

3. H2O Mellon

I did end up selling a couple, hated doing it.

Anyways, dollar for dollar, you cant beat Wallmarts Stealth Cams, last year they sold them for $59.88. I have seen better, but you cant go wrong w/ that price! I paid $100 for a couple of my stealth cams.

4. Have you had success with your stealth cams? I bought one last year had nothing but problems with it. What do you guys think of that new digital scouting camera at Dick's for $100. I think its only 0.7 mega pixels, but for $100 who cares. I am a lil sceptical after having so much trouble with the last one I bought, but I have seen some nice game cam pics on this sight and wouldn't mine trying another one.

5. H2O Mellon

go to my site: www.hockingcountywhitetails.com The majority of those pics were taken w/ Stealh Cams. I'm going to create a new thread, we'll discuss some problems that I've seen & have had.