close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

deer funeral

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by peple of the perch, May 7, 2005.

1. went to the firestation in solon today and it turns out that they were having a funeral for all the deer that were shot. i saw the newsmobile for 19 action news. and it turns out that they shot over 600 deer. :cool: <thats me

2. hahahaa...
    I saw that in the paper where it said they would hold the funeral for 602 that were shot in solon...
    Some people really don't have a clue...
    They should hold a prayer service for our dead servicemen GEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUS !!!

3. I hope they brought a grill!!!

4. Hey Carl that is classic man !!! hahahahaa

5. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

That would be funny. Set up a booth and sell venison sausage sandwiches.

6. i saw on the news that a hunter came in and started yappin about how they r wasting thier time. most of the people their were old and looked like they had nothing else to do. only 50 poeple were there and they expected 200 people to be their

7. catking

catking Banned

I wish somebody would do a report on the amount of hours wasted in the USA on things like this.....~**~ .............

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I dont like to name call, but these people are IDIOTS.

9. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Yer kidding, right?!!!! whats next? A Priest at each check station this fall giving last rights? I gotta steal one from the King....JEEEZE US!!!!

10. Fish Tale

Fish Tale Sea Food Eater

Should keep this quiet....... Don't want to give them any ideas.
    Next thing they'll be doing the funeral thing for the coyote they got out of the North Chagrin Reservation.

11. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Clyde I agree with your statement 100percent!