close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

deer everywhere !!!

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by littleking, Aug 16, 2007.

1. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

2. Hey Littleking,
    Is that straight corn or have you mixed in some minerals/salt ?? Looks like it's working really well either way. I've been seeing 4 bucks pretty regularly along with all the does and fawns, but seems like quite a few of the fawns haven't survived this summer. Don't know if it's cars or coyotes ..... we've got too many of both in my area !!!!
    Good luck with the bow .......... I'll be out there too.
    Tim

3. ReadHeaded Hunter

ReadHeaded Hunter Catchin eyes

T-180--you'll be out there but the big one's mine. we both know you can't kill it. ;)

4. RHH,
    I believe I got mine last year & you let yours grow another year. He's mine this year !!!
    Good luck out there , maybe I'll run into you sometime.

5. littleking

straight corn.. have deer cain out as well...

check the thread again... mr buck loves to hang around

6. he's a cute little guy! looks like that one needs another year or two to grow too! got a lot of deer coming into that corn.... looks like you are going to be having a fun fall!

7. One of those two fawns is probably a button buck. That's a future buck on your property. We have a policy on our property. You are not allowed to shoot a yearling unless you are 100% positive that it is a Doe. We do that to ensure that there will be more bucks on the property next year. Then we just give them about 3 years to grow up!

8. littleking

there is another buck running around the property, just need to get him on cam