close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Deer Creek Saugeye

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by crittergitter, Jan 16, 2008.

1. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

Seems to be a relatively consistent bite there. My buddy went down Monday night and got 2 nice ones. He said a co-worker was down there yesterday and caught 7 with a friend. He just got down there just now and he said he'll let me know how it goes tonight.

I haven't been down there in a couple weeks. Sounds like they are doing well.

CG

2. Me and Riverking were there tonight. We each caught 6, but no size to them.

3. crittergitter

crittergitter Multi Species Angler

My buddy called back around 7pm and said that between the 2 of them they caught 5 fish, but they all averaged about 2 lbs. Not bad for this time of year.

CG

4. I was down there wed. and caught one nice 16in saugeye and two little dinks. Same old story down there lots of guys keeping little fish really makes ya wonder that they do with them????

5. I was wondering how cold is to cold. I thought about going to day it supposed to be around 30. Is that to cold.

moose

6. Never to cold for the eyes!Was out this week did very well every day except today.Cold front must to have turned them off.Got a nice Fish-Ohio Monday 4.8# pictures at MarysBaitShop.com. (Abernathy) SLOW,SLOW,SLOW!!!

7. Went today only seen three caught. very slow