Deer Creek ODNR Ranger

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Stretch, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Stretch

Stretch Wishin I was fishin

Did anyone else watch the idiot on Deer Creek Sunday probably about 10 am go 1/2 throttle all the way back in the cove where the ramp is by the dam? He drove right past the first and second set of Idle No Wake bouys. We were bass fishing and saw the Ranger out getting ready to do on the water boat checks (he had just put his bumpers over the one side), he was approaching a boat in front of us and we figured we were next. Then we see and hear this guy heading in that cove, never even slowed down. Well we watched as that Ranger fired up and took off after him. Did not see what all happened as we continued to fish until the rain got to us and we decided to call it a day. We headed back in just after the Ranger came out of that cove, he was in there for awhile so I am thinking he got that guy for more than just the no wake offense.
    Oh yeah, we did mange to boat a couple of bass, I was just glad to be on the water fishing.

2. BrianC

BrianC Bass Angling Guru

Did you guys happen to be in a Bass Cat? I thought I saw an OGF T-shirt backing in when we were hitting the release area at the main ramp for a few minutes in the Sunday A.M pot tournament.

3. Stretch

Stretch Wishin I was fishin

Yes, that was us in the the Bass Cat. I also have a OGF sticker on the boat, if you see me out stop and say hey.

4. hunted

hunted i missed again........

glad to see he got to bust one of those jerks.there are a lot of em on deer creek lately it seems.