close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Deer Creek (how do I post my pictures?)

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Fish Slayer, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Hey Guys, I had another great day at deer creek, but can't figure out the best way to post the pictures! It's the first time I remembered to get the camera out and use it! Help!!!!!!!

2. Click on photo gallery and then upload photo then you can browse and select the ones you want to load into your gallery. After that just create a post and you have a little my pics area you can go into and click on the ones you want posted. I give crappy directions but thats the best way to go about it!!

3. I can't find my pictures on OGF? It said I uploaded succesfully, but the pictures aren't in any of the galleris including mine.

4. Okay, at the bottom of this page hit "post reply" do not use the quick reply. Underneith where all the smileys and what not are you have a "my pics" clicky thing. Use that. It should be there when you create a new thread as well.

5. I tied to click the my pics button, but found nothing there. Maybe it's not really uploading from my computer.

6. I don't see your pics in your photo gallery. I think you are right that they are not uploading. If they are not working try dropping the size on them and see if you can get them in.

7. StuckAtHome

StuckAtHome Mad SOT YAKER!

I don't know if you saw this or not, but jpegs must be under 100k in size or they won't be taken, most digital cameras are 3 megs and up and even a 3 megs camera makes roughly 1-2 megs(1000-2000K roughly)picture, you must resize them before uploading, if you run winXP, get the power toys programs from Microsoft, they have a nifty resize prog, also use google's free Picasso software, one of the best image collection progs free or $$$.

8. Sign up here: http://photobucket.com/
    It's free and you can download as big of a file as you'd like.
    Once you do that, click on the IMG code below the pciture, copy the link, and then paste it here.
    Very simple.

9. Aw, man. Now you got me going through my pics.
    One of my favorites, just for the quality of the photo...you can see individual water drops:

[​IMG]

10. Basskisser1

Basskisser1 And A Kiss For Good Luck!

Nice picture Andyman..............would that be a member of the Buckeye Swim Team?????

11. That'd be DaggerDoesn'tStayUpright struggling for air.
    And if my memory serves me, I'm pretty sure there's an Avid with a Symmetre on it that began the dump in a rod holder and ended the dump on the bottom of the New River.
    Expensive picture.........

12. Thats a killer pic of the smallie being released

13. shwookie

shwookie fishing from a kayak

Yeah that is a beautiful looking fish.

14. Thanks for the tips guys! My sony has 7.2 mega pixels. I didn't know it wouldn't take that download. I'll try some of the things you guys mentioned! Sincerely