Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mark
Fish Fish Bass Perch Trout
and I decided to fish in the scioto valley crappie club open tournament today. We thought that we had a chance to finish well based on our last two outings. Thursday we probably had our best day ever fishing together. Thursday we caught a ton of fish and probably had 20 fish that went over a pound. Well what a different a few days can make. Today we had a terrible day the fish all had lockjaw. We ended the day and only had 4 fish over a pound and on the weigh in I told Mark that I thought we needed another 4 good fish to be in the mix. We had to sort our fish in a bucket and Mark took the fish to weigh in while I set out by the dock watching a wonderful boat parade. To my surprise every body else struggled also we won and also had big fish. We caught our fish using Livescope to find structure in 8 to 12 fow and dropping minnows on there heads.
Fish Fish Fishing Bass Fisherman

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Mark View attachment 374427 and I decided to fish in the scioto valley crappie club open tournament today. We thought that we had a chance to finish well based on our last two outings. Thursday we probably had our best day ever fishing together. Thursday we caught a ton of fish and probably had 20 fish that went over a pound. Well what a different a few days can make. Today we had a terrible day the fish all had lockjaw. We ended the day and only had 4 fish over a pound and on the weigh in I told Mark that I thought we needed another 4 good fish to be in the mix. We had to sort our fish in a bucket and Mark took the fish to weigh in while I set out by the dock watching a wonderful boat parade. To my surprise every body else struggled also we won and also had big fish. We caught our fish using Livescope to find structure in 8 to 12 fow and dropping minnows on there heads. View attachment 374425
Congrats to both of you . You guys put the time in and have got the live scope dialed in. Always in contention now. Again well done and to the 2nd an 3rd place teams

1 - 5 of 5 Posts