close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Deer Creek 5-30-04

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Reel Thing, May 30, 2004.

1. Fished Deer Creek for 3 hours today Water was high over the back ramp concrete water was stained but not to bad caught 4 keepers on a black buzz bait and had several blow ups moved to the coves fish were munching on the cicadas
    caught a 2.5# on a worm and a couple of 11"ers
    pretty decent morning
    Geowol

2. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Good job geowol ! I sure hope after all this rain passes that Greenfish77 and I can locate a few for our TNT tourny there next Saturday . :)

3. Glad to see someone got out and found some action. I've been stuck at home all weekend doing honey-do chores, graduation party, and school work. I CAN'T wait until next week is here. Two finals and then its fishing the rest of the time I can that week!!!!!!!!!

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Went this morning , ended up with 5 or 6 keepers and alot of short ones . The cicadas were all over the water and the carp were having a hay day . Greenfish77 caught 2 carp on a hocus locus . We had a great time .

5. Phil
    glad you got on to some fish today I went over for few hours ended up with a mix bag ended up with 6 keeper bass a crappie and channel cat that went about 3# it was pretty cool there was a cicada buzzing around and I dropped a worm on top of it and the fight was on that cat knocked the tar out of that worm. Knew right away it wasnt a bass. like you said the carp were suckin up them cicadas. Good luck in your tounament let me know if I can help
    Geowol
    George

6. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Good deal, I fished the spillway today with no luck.