close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Deer Cams

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by H2O Mellon, May 11, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

Man, I hate to do it. But I may sell some of my Deer Cams. All the pics from my website: www.hockingcountywhitetails.com have came from the cams. The site's pics are down right now, since I'm updating it, but most of the pics can be foudn in my OGF Photo Gallery.

I dont want to but I will let 2 of my Moultrie Cams, my 1 Buckshot Cam, and 1 Stealth Cam go for $200.00 That comes out to be $50. each, but all four would have to be bought at once. The cheapest I've ever seen either of Moultrie Cams was $98 (Walmart), the Buckshot Cam is hard to find, it's a little more complicated to use, but has a much better battery, I think they are selling for $80-100 used on ebay + shipping, last year some Walmarts had Stealth Cams for $60, but they go for $100 on their website. I think this one came from Gander Mountain & was $79.

I will get pics up when I get home tonight. PM me if interrested. Must come to Fairborn, or I can meet you somewhere near Fairborn. I will even throw in some film.

2. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

Guys I;ve had several question abotu selling the cams seperately. I don't really want to do that, but I will sell them in packs of two, but cant sell the Moultrie Cams for $100.

The Two Moultrie Cams, which are Moultrie Game Cam II & a Moultrie Watcher Cam will be $120 for both. This is still an excellant deal. I'd recomend having anyone check the prices on them.

The other two would be a Buckshot Game Cam & a Stealh Cam for $100. I can sell these two a little cheaper since the Stealth costs less. I bought the Buckshot cam used, I honest don't know how much they were new, I think around $150, like I mentioned above $80-100 used on Ebay (which is where this one was bought) plus shipping.

I know I said I would get the pics up last nightm but didnt. I will absouletely try my hardest to do so tonight.

3. H2O Mellon

0   0   0

The two Moultrie Cams have been spoken for.
    Thanks